Previous Hero Kids purchasers should by now have received an email about the updates to almost all of the game's PDFs which are available from DriveThruRPG.
Here's the changelog:
• Updated all hero and monster cards with filled artwork and for consistency in special actions and bonus abilities
• Improved Ability Test examples in core rules
• Updated Glossary in core rules
• Updated Skills section in core rules to add dark vision
• Added rules for Equipment and Items to core rules
• Added extra monsters from print edition to the core rules PDF
• Added printing authorization to core rules and expansion PDFs
• Changed definition of Engaged to include 'targeted by an attack or with another adjacent enemy'
• Updated artwork for giant rat and king rat in Basement O' Rats and core rules
This has been a pretty major piece of work to update all of the artwork and PDF files, so errors could well have slipped through. Don't hesitate to let me know if you see anything that needs to be fixed.
If you didn't get the email, you can get the updated PDFs by logging in to DriveThruRPG and downloading all of the updates through the My Library page.
Check out Hero Kids and its adventures at DriveThruRPG:
Hero Forge Games at DriveThruRPG