Hero Cards II
• Acrobat - Perform spectacular flips and tumbles to get in and out of trouble
• Alchemist - This bomb thrower is dangerous to enemies and allies
• Brute (Female) - The female brute is big enough to take on any enemy
• Healer (Male) - Trained in the forests of the Brecken Vale, the healer is a great addition to any group of heroes
• Hunter (Female) - On her days off from duties in the palace, this girl practices with her bow
• Knight (Female) - The knight's armor makes her almost impossible to stop
• Storm-Mage - The storm-mage can command elemental lightning against his enemies
• Swashbuckler (Female) - The swashbuckler's shipboard training focused on fighting multiple enemies
• Swashbuckler (Male) - This swashbuckler was born and raised on a pirate ship
• Wolfchild - Abandoned in the forest as an infant, the wolfchild was raised by wolves
Get them here: Hero Kids - Fantasy Expansion - Hero Cards II
Hero Cards III
• Arbalest - The dwarf arbalest's powerful crossbow can shoot right through enemies
• Blade Dancer - The scything blades of this dragon-kin can attack two enemies
• Blade Dancer - With two blades, this drow blade dancer is a fearsome attacker
• Brute (Male) - This unstoppable dragon-kin trades off armor for a heavy blade
• Druid - This eld druid's magic allows her to entangle foes and protect herself from attack
• Knight (Male) - This dwarf knight is dangerous with his shield and even more dangerous without it
• Mancer - The halfling mancer's magic can topple enemies like leaves blown by the wind
• Rogue (Female) - The halfling rogue's tiny frame deceives her enemies, to their surprise
• Stonemaster - Dwarves are masters of stone, and this one uses magic to shape the world
• Woodswalker - Raised in the forests, this elf is the master of the longbow
Get them here: Hero Kids - Fantasy Expansion - Hero Cards III
Hero Cards IV - Forest Friends
• The Spear Bearer Ferret uses his spear to keep enemies at bay.
• The Turtle Knight's armor protects him from enemy attacks, which enrage his replies.
• The Rogue Shrew moves like a shadow and strikes distracted enemies
• The Badger Brute is a ferocious combatant who specializes in knocking down enemies.
• The Warlock Ocelot's razor sharp claws deter enemies, and allies.
• The Wombat Mage is an unstoppable force of nature who repulses his enemies with powerful magic.
• The Otter Hunter pins down opponents with precise shots.
• The Mouseling Warrior maiden is a fearsome warrior and inspiring leader.
• The Squirrel Healer heals herself and her allies.
• The Mouseling Warrior fights side-by-side with his allies.
Get it here: Hero Kids - Fantasy Expansion - Hero Cards IV
Heroes V - Monstrous Heroes
• Gargoyle Ambusher - The gargoyle hides in plain sight and swoops to attack
• Bugbear Brute - The bugbear brute swings a tree-trunk club
• Frogling Hunter - The frogling's sticky tongue pulls enemies closer
• Minotaur Knight - This bovine beast can charge with fierce horns
• Mummy Mage - The withering mummy terrifies enemies
• Goblin Rogue - Sneaky goblins scamper in and out from enemies
• Tengu Rogue - This baby tengu rains daggers at distracted enemies
• Fox Trickster - The fox deceives enemies with cunning and guile
• Kobold Warrior - This tiny kobold is a reckless warrior
• Lizardkin Warrior - Lizardkin are versatile warriors
Get them now from DriveThruRPG: Hero Kids - Fantasy Expansion - Hero Cards V
• Pixie - The pixie's small frame holds powerful magic
• Hound - The hound fights even more fiercely when hurt
• Eagle - Eagles attack their targets with swooping attacks
• Fox - The tiny fox responds to attacks with a vicious bite
• Bear - The bear's best defense is a strong friend at its back
• Lynx - This large feline transforms into a fearsome attacker when hurt
• Pegasus - The pegasus can bite and kick at nearby enemies
• Dragon - The dragon's flaming breath can burn multiple enemies
• Wolf - The wolf fights best when working with a friend
• Owl - The owl's diving attack is dangerous to even the strongest enemy
• Unicorn - The unicorn's divine glory wards nearby attackers
Get them here: Hero Kids - Fantasy Expansion - Pet Cards
Pets II - Monstrous Pets
• Beguiler - The beguiler's eyestalks unleash powerful and versatile magic
• Boar - The battle-boar carries stalwart heroes into battle
• Gorilla - Enemies' attacks only strengthen the gorilla's attacks
• Griffon - The griffon swoops down to carry off its prey
• Hydra - Each of the hydra's three heads has a different ability
• Phoenix - The phoenix is shrouded in blankets of flame
• Salamander - The quick-footed salamander radiates intense heat
• Wyrmling - This juvenile dragon spits balls of crackling lightning
• Wyvern - The wyvern fledgling buffets enemies with its wings
• Yeti - The thick-furred yeti throws hard-packed icy boulders
Get them now from DriveThruRPG: Hero Kids - Fantasy Expansion - Pet Cards II
• Armor: Pieces of armor and shields for defense and offense
• Items: Consumable potions and special items
• Magic: Wands and staffs for all types of magi
• Melee: Martial weapons for all fighting styles
• Miscellaneous: Pendants, charms, and special purpose weapons
• Ranged: Bows, bows, and more bows, but each unlike the others!
• Blank: Blank item and equipment cards to make your own treasures
Get them here: Hero Kids - Fantasy Expansion - Equipment Cards