Saturday 20 April 2019

Hero Kids Creator's Guild coming soon!

People of Hero Kids, in June we're launching the Hero Kids Creator's Guild on DriveThruRPG. The Hero Kids Creator's Guild is home to community created adventures, translations, monsters, equipment, heroes, pets, and expansions.


For game designers, translators, and enthusiasts, the Creator's Guild is a place to contribute to the Hero Kids universe. Here, creators can build on existing Hero Kids materials or create something new. Creators can publish and sell their work to the growing community of Hero Kids fans.

If you're interested in participating in the Creator's Guild program and getting something ready for the launch, get in touch with me here or at justinhalliday(a)gmail[.]com.

5 comments:

  1. Hi! My name is Anton, I'm from Russia. Not so long ago, I became interested in RPG systems. After a superficial study of D&D 5 I came to the creation of my own children's project in the genre of rpg boardgame. We play with a daughter and children of friends. If interested, then I can tell you more about it. In the process of studying the materials of this sphere, I met by chance Hero kids project. I got interested, bought a bundle and started translating. Translated the rules, three adventures and gm screen. For now. I also painted the starter characters and remade character lists. I also created a game card on Tesera.ru, the largest Russian-language resource about board games.
    https://tesera.ru/game/Herokids/
    Learning about the good news about the creation of Creator's Guild, I thought to suggest the accumulated materials on Hero kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this game could definitely be on PC, maybe for starter, you could put it to Tabletop simulator https://rawg.io/games/tabletop-simulator. It would be great to try this game this way before buying IRL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have been playing through Hero Kids as a family (kids aged 4 and 8) and it is a fantastic system. My kids absolutely love it. I'm very much looking forward to the creators guild coming on line and contributing some home brew adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olá! Sou me chamo Thiago, sou do Brasil! Acho que cheguei um pouco tarde mas estou devorando tudo o que consigo aqui neste blog. Minha filha de 8 e meu sobrinho de 5 anos amaram salvar o Roger no Covil dos Ratos. Por falta de material estou preparando uma nova aventura por conta própria, com base nesse sistema. Ainda não sei se vai dar certo mas estou guardando todo o material para possível compartilhamento no futuro. Sou um grande entusiasta e espero poder contribuir de alguma forma.

    ReplyDelete